Press release from OnTrack Financial Education and Counseling:
According to a press release from OnTrack Financial Education and Counseling, there is still space left to attend “Ask a CPA Day,” scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 10. Questions this event may answer include:
- How can I take advantage of current tax credits?
- Am I maximizing deductions for my self-employment or business income?
- How much can I put away tax-free into my retirement plan or Health Savings Account?
- How does the Affordable Care Act impact my taxes?
- From a tax standpoint, would it be advantageous to incorporate my small business?
Have you had these or similar tax questions and would love the opportunity to get professional advice from a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)?
Here is your chance! This Saturday, Jan. 10, 2015, OnTrack Financial Education & Counseling and the North Carolina Association of CPAs Western Carolina Chapter are partnering to present “Ask a CPA Day.” The day is possible thanks to generous CPAs who are donating their time to help people start the new year off with information they need.
Advance registration is required and space is limited. Appointments are available for one hour time slots from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at OnTrack WNC’s office at 50 South French Broad Ave., second floor, in Asheville..
Listen here as Ed Fidelman, CPA, talks about “Ask a CPA Day” on a recent taping of Money Matters.
Call OnTrack WNC at 828-255-5166 to schedule your appointment for “Ask a CPA Day.”
Whether you are a small business or have questions about your personal finances, “Ask a CPA Day” appointments are available as a free, private and confidential service to the community.